Top 5 Reasons You Should be Choosing Torrent Laboratory for Air Testing
Air quality testing is a very precise science which demands careful sampling techniques, the most advanced testing measures and the most highly-automated extraction capabilities in laboratory analysis. Therefore, when choosing a laboratory to determine the air quality of your property it is vital to find an air testing company that possesses these qualities and a proven track record of success.
1. Overview about Air testing in Torrent Lab
Air analysis is rapidly evolving, spurred on by increasing environmental awareness and accountability for meeting air quality standards. Torrent Laboratory has made a significant commitment to air testing and analysis by investing in new methods, technologies and advanced procedures. Torrent supplies data for a range of air methods including NIOSH, OSHA, ASTM, and EPA Air Compendium Methods (TO, CO, IO). We have invested in the most technically advanced air quality testing laboratory equipment in order to provide highly accurate, fast and reliable results.
2. Potential Pollutants Involved in Air Testing
The most common indoor air testing pollutants that an air testing company in the US would be asked to test for are:
• Formaldehyde and Acrolein
• Mold and Mildew
• Particular Matter
All of these are known to be responsible for serious health issues in people and if discovered must be immediately monitored and mitigated.
3. A partial list of our air/soil vapor testing capabilities:
Fixed Gases (ASTM D1946)
TO-11 – Formaldehyde
Sulfur Compounds (ASTM D5504M)
Diesel Particulates (NIOSH 1550)
NIOSH 7303 Metals
NIOSH 7400 – Asbestos
4. 5 Top Reasons to Choose Torrent Laboratory for Air Testing
- Torrent is the premier environmental testing laboratory for California and Hawaii.
- We have the fastest TAT’s in the industry and unparalleled on-time performance when getting results back to our clients.
- Torrent Laboratory’s ambient air testing services are certified by the Department of Defense (DoD) ELAP. Clients have a greater level of confidence in our data, knowing it must meet the high level of scrutiny required by ISO 17025:2017 DoD ELAP.
- When looking for an air quality testing laboratory, Torrent offers the most impeccable record of quality service and testing results in the industry.
- Our customer support is timely, efficient and friendly. And our technical support is unrivaled in its professionalism and expertise.
5. Budget & Guideline for air testing in Torrent Lab
When choosing an air quality testing laboratory for your ambient air or other air tests you will certainly want to stay within a budget that works for you. Torrent Laboratory is committed to offering competitive pricing for our services. Our environmental engineers will work with you to discern what tests your project will require, what will be the most likely pollutants, what other pollutants may be of concern, and how much of the sampling you may be capable of doing on your own. By identifying these factors ahead of time the overall cost of the project can be tailored to meet both your needs and your budget.
The very clear instructions for any self sampling that is done must be followed carefully. Torrent experts will walk you through the process so you can be confident in the results. Our report will be thorough and will provide data you can trust. We will identify any and all problems that our prearranged battery of tests could find as well as mitigation and/or monitoring recommendations.
The air we breathe is vital to our overall health and well-being. Whether you are seeking an air testing company for your home or apartment complex, your business, your farm or ranch, factory, school or daycare or something else Torrent Laboratory is the premiere testing laboratory for California and Hawaii. We also work in many of the western states. Contact us now and let us put our expertise to work for you.