Testing the air.
Air testing in Torrent Lab
Air analysis is rapidly evolving, spurred on by increasing environmental awareness and accountability for meeting higher air quality standards. Torrent Laboratory has made significant commitments to our ambient air quality testing and analysis by investing in new methods, technologies and advanced procedures. We have the most technically advanced air quality testing laboratory equipment in order to provide highly accurate, fast and reliable results. We carefully follow all ambient air testing parameters from collection, to preparation, to testing all the way to your full report and our excellent quality service. This includes any needs for stack emission testing as well.
Potential Pollutants Involved in Air Testing
The most common indoor air testing pollutants are:
- Petroleum Particulates
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
Partial list of Torrent’s air/soil vapor testing capabilities
- TO-15 (VOCs)
- TO-17 (VOCs)
- Fixed Gases (ASTM D1946)
- TO-11 – Formaldehyde
- Sulfur Compounds (ASTM D5504M)
- Diesel Particulates (NIOSH 1550)
- Hex Cr
- NIOSH 7303 Metals
- TO-10 Pesticides
- Indoor Air
- TO-13 PAHs
- NIOSH 7400 – Asbestos
5 Reasons to Choose Torrent Laboratory for Air Testing
- Torrent is the premier environmental testing laboratory for California and Hawaii.
- We have the fastest TAT’s in the industry and unparalleled on-time performance when getting results back to our clients.
- Torrent Laboratory’s ambient air quality testing services are certified by the Department of Defense (DoD) ELAP and the Department of Energy (DOE) ELAP. Clients have a greater level of confidence in our data, knowing it must meet the high level of scrutiny required by ISO 17025:2017 DoD ELAP.
- When looking for an air quality testing laboratory, Torrent offers the most impeccable record of quality service and testing results in the industry.
- Our customer support is timely, efficient and friendly. And our technical support is unrivaled in its professionalism and expertise.
Torrent Laboratory provides the most advanced capabilities in the region. Our full-service lab offers a host of advantages including:
- Highest certifications
- Fastest possible TAT in the industry
- Unrivaled technical and customer support
- Unparalleled on-time performance
- Impeccable quality
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient geographic location
Trust Torrent as your premier environmental testing laboratory for California and Hawaii.